ASHI'S CPR PRO HAS BEEN APPROVED FOR TRAINING FOR EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES PERSONNEL AND IS ACCEPTED BY THE NATIONAL REGISTRY OF EMERGENCY MEDICAL TECHNICIANS (NREMT).
THIS PROGRAM IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE FOR :
Individuals in the healthcare or professional rescuer filed that are required to have professional-level basic life support training.
2 year certification
5 hour class
REQUIRED FOR SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION CERTIFICATION:
• Written evaluation:
Successful completion requires a correct scoreof 70% or better.
• Performance evaluation:
All students must perform required skills competently without assistance.
• External chest compressions for adults, children, and infants
• Rescue breaths using a CPR mask
• Rescue breaths using a bag-mask device
• Primary assessment for an unresponsive patient
• CPR as a single provider for adults, children, and infants
• Safely attach and operate an automated external defibrillator (AED)
• CPR as part of a team of two or more providers
Additional Training Svcs.
634 Hardscrabble Road
Cadyville, NY 12918